30 May 7 awesome gifts to buy for baby
7 awesome gifts to buy for baby
When a new baby arrives, it’s so exciting for the parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, but its also super exciting for your friends, and other extended family members. If you want to buy a gift that might be unique and very much appreciated, take a peak at this cool list we’ve put together to buy for baby.
- Onesies are a practical gift to buy because babies can get messy very quickly, and a onesie is a quick and easy option for moms to carry around in the diaper bag, it’s not bulky and it’s easy to wash (every mom’s must-have.) It’s also great to put on the baby while lounging around the house. You don’t have to stick with the boring, plain onesie, you can personalize your gift with one of these cool ones.
I LOVE this one from Etsy, click here
- A teether is essential for babies when they start teething. They begin by drooling, and it feels good on their gums to rub something on them, or to chew on something safe. Sophie the Giraffe is a popular option, isn’t she so cute! I can see why babies can’t resist her! I also reccommend the teethers with water in them that you put in the freezer, like these.
- Swaddles and sleeping bags are a really great gift for baby. One of my favorite lines for baby is, Aden & Anais. They make adorable prints for baby, and the material is always breathable, soft, and easy to wash.
- A swing is a life saver for the new mom. Babies typically like the rocking movement, it calms them down or even makes them sleepy. Sometimes rocking the baby is not possible, a swing is the next best thing. This one from 4mom is awesome!
- A baby keepsake book is a great gift. Memories can last forever, and having a book to keep all the details in, is pretty awesome. Try this one from Pearhead
- Picture frame for the baby’s nursery. How cute is this one?!
I love celebrating the arrival of a new baby! What new gifts are you giving to the little one in your life?
Love & Hugs,